The term ‘Loving Tan ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Loving Tan. Our ABN is 65134601791. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
Do you accept returns?
Yes. We accept returns for items purchased from www.lovingtan.com. You can return your unused item/s in original condition within 30 days from the date of delivery and receive a refund of the purchased goods. Unless the product is deemed damaged/defective the refund does not include the postage costs.
How long do I have to return an item?
Loving Tan will accept returns within 30 days from the date of delivery.
How do I return an item?
All items need to be returned to Loving Tan, PO Box 1333, Stafford QLD 4053, Australia within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Please return all items to the above postal address and include the following details:
- Order Number
- Email Address
- Reason for return
Shipping costs for returns?
Any return shipping costs are the sole cost of the customer. Loving Tan will not be liable to reimburse the customer for any shipping relating to returns.
How will you return the money?
Once your return has been processed and delivered back to our warehouse a refund for the purchase price of the product minus shipping will be returned in the same way you made payment.
When will I receive the money to my account?
We cannot process a return until we have physically received the item(s) to our warehouse.
We always try to process refunds as fast as possible. Once the item is processed and delivered back to our warehouse a refund will be issued and you will receive notification via email.
What if I bought the items from a stockist?
We are unable to process returns for items purchased from any of our stockists. If you wish to return an item, please contact the place of purchase in accordance with the store’s return policy.
Can I exchange my item?
Unfortunately we do not offer exchanges.
We take immense pride to ensure all items are shipped correctly and in perfect condition. However, occasionally items may become damaged in transit. If you are concerned you have received a damaged or defective item, please contact us via email at email@example.com providing photographic evidence of the damage or defect. If the product is deemed damaged/defective, you will be issued with a full refund.
Any questions in relation to returns or refunds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Loving Tan is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Loving Tan may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Spring Sale 2020
Offer ends Friday March 13th, 2020 at 23:59 PST or while stocks last. Must enter promo code SPRING at the online store checkout. Promo cannot be combined with other offers or multipacks. All rules are subject to change at any time.